What are the main features?
- Translate everything, or precisely select and/or exclude sections from the web pages.
- Exclude entire pages, posts and categories.
- Remember visitor's selected language.
- Translations indexed by search engines.
- Translate sitemap. Translate permalinks.
- Show languages flags and names, or just names, or just flags.
- 2 layouts: as a bar and as a dropdown.
- Responsive adjustments: show/hide languages depending on device resolution.
- 4 Sizes: small, normal, large, extra large.
- Colors adjustment panel, to easily edit the translator's looks without modifying any CSS file.
- Widget enabled; and advanced positioning controls to accurately locate the translator.
- Cached translations. Ability to edit them directly from the context using an inline editor tool.
- Ability to place the translator in menus.
- Translate dynamically generated content, such as: search forms (ajax) and tooltips.
- One click plugin updates.
Are there any advanced options?
- Specify the number of concurrent calls. To find a balance between the translation time and the browser’s resources to consume.
- Template system to customize the default HTML structure.
What are the supported translation services?
- Prisna Translate (gateway to Google Translate, although is free for customers).
- Google Translate (paid).
I have a question and it's not listed here!
What are the system requirements?
The translation plugin needs a PHP 5 or greater version; and WordPress 4 or greater version.
What are the supported languages?
There are a total of 103 languages: Afrikaans, Amharic, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Burmese, Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba and Zulu.
Can I modify the translations?
Yes you can, there's a special admin panel to do so, see this.
I have had problems with other plugins, if this plugin doesn't work on my theme, can I get a refund?
If there's a problem with your theme, server or any other issue that prevents this plugin to work, then you'll be elegible to get a refund. For more information, please see the Refund policy.