Prisna respects each individual's right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our website including registration forms, inquiry forms, product transaction forms and API services only in the ways disclosed in this statement.
Prisna does not actively market to children and we never knowingly ask a child under 13 to divulge personal information. Services and Information available to registered users on this site are NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
Please note that if it comes to our attention through reliable means that a registered user is under 18, we will cancel that user's account. Online payment transaction forms are not provided for use in any event by persons under 18 years of age.
Part I. Information collection
Prisna collects information through its website and related services at several points.
- We collect the following information about casual web site visitors: the IP address of the visiting machine for geographic statistical purposes. We may also collect names and email addresses that our users voluntarily divulge about themselves, when they contact us regarding our services, and others, such as referrals or business leads.
- We also collect user registration data such as name, email address, address when customers or affiliates register to use Prisna products and services by means of voluntary submission forms for the purpose of providing such users with our services. Information is also collected from online forms completed by people wishing to learn more about the Prisna products and services, or from emails sent to Prisna.
- Prisna also collects personal and payment information from online transaction forms including those generated through Prisna APIs and completed by end customers using Prisna's services to buy products and services ("Products").
- To use Products sold through Prisna, personal information is required because it is used to accurately build a customer profile and for ongoing communication with customers and product suppliers. Other information we request is optional.
- Prisna employs cookies. A cookie is a small text, graphic or flash file that our Web servers place on a user's computer hard drive or other web-based device to act as a unique identifier. Cookies may also enable Prisna to automatically login a user back to our services provided he/she choose to enable such option. Prisna cookies might or might not not have an expiration date. Our cookies may collect personally identifiable information, including the email to support optional semi-automatic logon. Cookies may also be used to identify and track transactions introduced by recognized Prisna affiliates. Information such as pages visited, country, dates and times are also collected via clickstream tracking, cookies, flash cookies, automatic logging files, and other similar methods.
- Prisna may also collect the following information about software and online service users: the IP address of the visiting machine and the computer host name for "geographic" statistical purposes and account verification only; we also collect the usage of previously identified software actions and activities for the purpose of piracy protection, and to enable Prisna pay-per-use functionality.
- We employ and our third party email service partner employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site and newsletters by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers' personally identifiable information.
- We may use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Part II. Information usage
- Prisna may also use personal information to provide announcements about functions or services that users are registered to use, about any user account they may create, about fulfillment of a specific transaction that may be requested, or about other significant developments that may affect use of the Site and or eCommerce services. Users cannot normally opt-out of this kind of email communication.
- Information we collect from customers may be used to create online invoices, transaction confirmation notices, delivery of licenses, access keys and product download files and associated documentation, subscription accounts, instant notifications relating to such transactions, refunds and refund notices, warranty and dispute records, and customer profiles based on browsing or purchasing history.
Personal payment information such as name, email address and phone number is routinely collected. Such information is handled through industry standard secure protocols such as SSL.
Such data may also be encrypted and securely stored by Prisna in accordance with PCI standards. Transaction details may also be passed to relevant taxation authorities in respect of sales taxes, VAT, withholding tax, and other relevant taxes and duties.
Affiliate tracking information
Certain product transactions may have taken place following a valid referral by a recognized affiliate introduction. In such cases basic non-personal information about the transaction will be tracked and passed to the relevant affiliate so that their role in the sale can be recorded and any due affiliate commission paid over at the relevant time.
We might offer links to other websites. Please note: when clicking on links to other websites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours.
Compliance with court orders & law enforcement agencies
Prisna may disclose personal information without notification in order to comply with a legal requirement, court order or subpoena, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others or investigate fraud or to cooperate with law enforcement or government agencies.
Merger, sale and/or transfer of corporate assets or reorganization
Prisna may transfer information as part of any corporate merger, sale, acquisition, transfer or assets or reorganization without notice. Such transfer will be on the basis of the continuation of all privacy rights set out in this document. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Part III. Access to information
Prisna maintains the accuracy of our information by providing users instant access to it and allowing updates to take effect immediately. Registered users may access their own personal information via our login pages, and update any inaccuracies they may find. Users may choose to remove their information from our database by contacting us: http://www.prisna.net/contact-us/
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal and tax obligations, and enforce our agreements.
Part IV. Data storage and security
Prisna protects user information both in our servers and on the users computer with the following industry standard security measures: registry data encryption, data file encryption, secure servers, firewalls, SSL encryption and other proprietary technologies and procedures used to protect consumer privacy. If you have any further questions about privacy or security, please contact us: http://www.prisna.net/contact-us/
Agreement to these terms